SolidSkills and me
Career consultants to assist you
A team of IT recruitment specialists, with a good knowledge of my profession and the related challenges, will assist me. They will be able to show me an overall vision of the industry’s job market and of all of my potential IT career opportunities.
Just looking or actively searching
I can benefit from a preferred contact who will help me clearly define my best future career moves and will either keep me informed of the job market long-term, or will rapidly offer me career opportunities tailored to my needs.
Specialised in digital companies working abroad
They can offer me new opportunities in France or abroad with companies working internationally. I am able to discover start-ups with high growth potential but also international companies already well-established: software developers, video game developers, ecommerce companies, IT departments, IT services companies, web agencies, …
The recruitment process is simple and enjoyable
Once I have clearly identified my professional project, I am assisted throughout the recruitment process by a recruitment consultant. They will be my preferred contact every step of the way and will ensure the entire process is simple and enjoyable for me.
The SolidSkills Charter of Work Ethics
I have the assurance each and every SolidSkills partner, consultant and recruitment officer has signed and committed to respecting this charter of work ethics and the strong values it conveys.
Excerpt from the SolidSkills France Charter of Work Ethics:
- We only encourage candidates to accept new opportunities when they correspond, to the best of our knowledge and belief, to a positive career move and will lead to personal fulfilment.
- Throughout each step of the recruitment process, we ensure transparency and objectivity when processing candidate files
- Bound by professional secrecy, we guarantee that any information shared by the candidate remains confidential.
- During the selection phase, any information not directly linked to or necessary to determine a candidate’s potential will not be collected and/or taken into account
- Interviews will be a time for dialogue and exchange; the recruitment consultant will use proven and mastered interview techniques
- Candidates will be informed of the advancement of the recruitment process
- Upon reception of their application, we inform all candidates of their right to access, modify and delete their application.
- Reference checks will only be carried out upon the candidate’s express agreement.
- We assist the candidates during their induction period in the company.
- We remain available for assessments of the candidate’s progression the following years.
- Our clients also commit to respecting the candidates by:
- Studying each candidacy presented by SolidSkills, whilst excluding all information of a discriminatory nature.
- Making available a job description as precise and accurate as possible.
- Communicating reliable information in regards to the context and environment of the position.
- Respecting reasonable delays in which to fix interviews with the candidates and provide feedback.
- Carrying out quality interviews