SolidSkills France, head hunting company specialized in IT sector in France and Europe, seeks a Regional Sales Manager DACH.
Our Client :
An expert provider of advanced software solutions for cyber-security, cyber intelligence, strategic intelligence and voice recognition purposes. Their Security and Information Processing BU design solutions for the security of sensitive information systems & critical infrastructures and to the analysis of open-sources multimedia contents for detecting risks and threats.
The position :
The Regional Sales Manager will own the specific sales region of Germany, Switzerland and Austria and individual revenue responsibility for company’s solutions. The solutions include cutting-edge software solutions dedicated to Cyber Security, Cyber Intelligence, Strategic Intelligence and Speech Processing. The goals of this position are to leverage from existing key enterprise accounts in the Germany, to develop our French brand awareness in the DACH region and to continue to drive the image of the company as a leader in Defense, Policing & Security Sector.
Expected results for this position include significant new opportunity revenue growth, new customers acquisitions, accurate forecasting and renewal existing accounts in the DACH. The main focus is on large accounts direct deals with DAX heavyweights companies as well as government and defense sector. The Regional Sales Manager will focus on building long term, highly scalable, profitable relationships with customers in new and existing market segments.
To achieve the position’s goals the Regional Sales Manager will:
- Organize and manage the overall territory sales strategy and annual territory plan;
- Directly research, secure and close large deal opportunities;
- Work closely with sales support resources to coordinate required sales efforts;
- Directly manage new technology and/or partner acquisitions;
- Provide weekly reports and quarterly revenue forecasts of regional revenue;
- Work with product management and marketing to set strategies across target verticals.
- Execute campaigns necessary for regional lead generation;
- Leverage social networking technologies to help secure new leads and introductions;
Your experience and the requirements
- Experience in selling both enterprise licensed software and SaaS sales models;
- Must have demonstrable skills in formulating targeted value propositions to compel preference for the company;
- A proven ability to succeed (achieve quota) while working remotely (our HQ is in France);
- Must have proven success in a “Hunter” role vs a “Farmer” (account management) role;
- Must be able to design and develop a targeted sales campaign, event and/or webinar;
- Must be willing to travel;
- Must have experience with a sales methodology (training) that is compatible with the company direct out- bound sales approach;
- Must have worked at an executive level comfortably and effectively.
- Must demonstrate autonomous skills and seniority and act as business developer
The ideal candidate for the Regional Sales Manager role is a seasoned sales professional with at least ten years or more of experience in selling and managing complex software and systems sales as part of a technology enabled solution set. Having a track record of closing $1-$2MM sales in a year is very important. Prior experience at a small/medium sized organization in the state of high growth and fast pace environment is desirable.
The candidate should possess the ability to assess customer needs, identify business opportunities, develop a tailored plan to win new customers, manage the proposal process, and oversee account growth. The individual selected must have a proven track record of selling successfully and achieving region goals. He/she must have the desire to focus on and win new business opportunities. This position reports to the VP of Sales which involves travelling to Paris on a regular basis to meet with the team.
You work for the Frankfurt office or from home if you are based in Germany or Austria. You can also work from the UK office or teh French HQ.
Starting date : ASAP
To apply :
For more information on the position/company or to apply, please send your resume to Yann : email@example.com