With both technical and commercial skills, you are able to effectively communicate on the business, assemble the appropriate solution and present that solution in a compelling way to a prospect.
- Technical aspects of the sale including requirements gathering, solution development, and technical proof of concept (POC)
- Qualifying the customer’s need and determining the technical fit of our services through conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, and implementations
- Interface with Product Management and Engineering to help guide product direction based on client feedback and competitive research and assist in the development of sales collateral, sales tools, application notes, and marketing campaigns
- Assist in RFI/P/Q preparation as requested by sales team
- Complete understanding of the sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field a plus but experience is more important
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a client-facing environment, i.e. consulting, sales engineering, professional services or other technical field support
- Knowledge & experience with managed hosting, managed services, & network services a plus!
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as: Cedexis, NS1, Keynote, Gomez, as well as security or monitoring
- Hands-on knowledge of internet technologies & products including HTTP, RTMP, HLS, storage, Wowza, DDOS Mitigation/Security, & Cloud services
- Understanding of HTML and web application concepts and architecture
- Understanding of the following: SaaS or other cloud-based services and markets & networking concepts, including network topologies, DNS, and TCP; Web server (e.g., Apache) or CMS deployments, including server configuration in a Web 2.0 environment
- Able and willing to travel domestically & internationally as required for customer meetings, trade shows, etc.
ATTRIBUTES FOR SUCCESS
- Proven team player with a passion for excellence !
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management audiences
- Multi-tasker with strong analytical skills
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to see a project and task to completion
- This fast-paced environment requires a high-energy individual with the ability to handle multiple accounts and tasks
For more details, don’t hesitate to contact Charles Bocquillon at firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂